2020 Jaguar I-PACE Price
The award-winning all-electric Jaguar I-PACE SUV starts at $69,850 MSRP*, which has only slightly increased from the previous year. The new I-PACE is available in three trim levels, with the top-tier Jaguar I-PACE First Edition still available as a 2019 model. Want to know about the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP across each of the trim levels and the standard interior features included? Check out our handy guide below!
Jaguar I-PACE S – $69,850 MSRP*
The entry-level Jaguar I-PACE model features 18-inch 15-spoke alloy wheels, LED headlights, and more standard features:
- Two-zone climate control
- 8-way powered Luxtec front sport seats
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System
Jaguar I-PACE SE – $76,250*
The Jaguar I-PACE SE features larger 20-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels, premium LED Headlights with Signature Daytime Running Lights, and more upgrades from the base trim:
- Power liftgate
- Auto-dimming side mirrors
- 10-way grained leather sports seats with memory settings
- Drive Package with Blind Spot Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
Jaguar I-PACE HSE – $80,900 MSRP*
The Jaguar top-of-the-line I-PACE HSE sports 20-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels with Diamond Turned finish, and additional amenities and technology features to enhance your Eden Prairie drives:
- Hands-free power liftgate
- 18-way Windsor leather heated and cooled front sports seats with lumbar support
- Heated rear seats
- 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Driver Assist Package with a 360° Surround View Camera, Blind Spot Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist
More 2020 Jaguar I-PACE Features
Whether you like the base trim I-PACE price or want the top-of-the-line HSE, some features and specs will remain constant on all of the I-PACE configurations. Each 2020 Jaguar I-PACE provides up to 51 cubic feet of cargo space, a fixed panoramic roof, three 12-volt DC power outlets, and lots of technology, driver-assistance, and performance features for your Twin Cities commutes, errands, and adventures:
- Infotainment System Displays – InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo (two high-res touchscreen displays) and a 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- Connectivity – Navigation Pro, InControl® Remote, and Connect Pro (includes Jaguar Smart Settings, Pro Services, and a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot)
- Jaguar Park Package – 360° Parking Aid with Park Assist, and a Rear Traffic Monitor
- Performance Technology – All-wheel drive with twin electric motors, enhanced brake regeneration, Active Air Suspension, Dynamic Stability Control, and more.
- Engine Specs – 90 kWh battery, 234 miles of range, 394 hp, 512 lb-ft of torque, and an acceleration rate of 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
Explore the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE in Richfield
Ready to explore the new Jaguar I-PACE for sale near Minneapolis? Visit Jaguar Richfield, and we’ll help you find the new I-PACE model that’s best suited for your driving needs. We’ll answer any questions that you have about the vehicle, its interior dimensions, cargo space, color options, and the car-buying process. Give us a call today to get the process started!
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($995 for XE, XF and E-PACE, $1,025 for XJ, F-TYPE, F-PACE and I-PACE), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge noted above and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
More from Jaguar Richfield
The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE HSE starts at $69,900 MSRP*, and it’s the only trim level in the I-PACE model lineup. This luxury SUV has earned high praise from industry experts and consumers alike since making its debut, and the 2022 model takes the torch and runs with it. Learn more about the Jaguar I-PACE price,…
After making its debut in 2018, the Jaguar I-PACE design has earned lots of recognition and praise from industry experts and consumers alike. The Jaguar I-PACE interior provides plenty of space for passengers and cargo alike, and when you learn more about the new Jaguar I-PACE dimensions, seating capacity, and more, you won’t have trouble…
The 2021 Jaguar E-PACE does an excellent job of combining capability and elegance in a way that only Jaguar vehicles know how to. This may be the first SUV the luxury brand has ever produced, but the previous 2020 model offered enough interior space to make all of your Minneapolis adventures comfortable and exciting. Explore…