2021 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE has received high praise for its sporty exterior and head-turning racing-inspired performance, but many Minneapolis car shoppers often ask about the Jaguar F-PACE interior and interior capacity. When you step inside the interior cabin, you can expect nothing less than luxury interiors and advanced technologies that keep drivers and their passengers connected and protected on the roads. Get all of the details with the team at Jaguar Richfield. Then, explore our virtual inventory to find the new Jaguar F-PACE for sale that ticks all the boxes.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Capacity
The new F-PACE is a two-row SUV that comfortably seats up to five adult passengers. As one of the largest Jaguar SUVs, you get lots of passenger space in each seat position. The standard 40/20/40-split-folding second-row sears also allow you to adapt to any situation that may arise. Explore the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity and dimensions below:
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up / Down): 31.5 cubic feet / 69.1 cubic feet of cargo space
- Legroom (1st Row/2nd Row): 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Head Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 39.7 inches / 38.5 inches (with standard roof)
Want to further organize your new F-PACE cargo space? Check out our genuine OEM accessories like cargo nets, collapsible containers, and more!
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Features
Car shoppers will be pleased to see the abundance of premium features that come equipped with the new F-PACE. Unlike other SUVs, there’s no need to upgrade to a higher configuration to enjoy premium features and amenities. The entry-level F-PACE interior features these standard features:
Comfort & Convenience
- 10-way electric front seats with available driver memory and front-seat lumbar
- Dual-zone climate control with rear passenger air vents
- The auto-dimming rearview mirror and a rearview camera with parking assist
- 40/20/40-split folding second-row seats and a powered tailgate
- Center console storage, overhead console storage, and additional power sockets
- Soft grain leather steering wheel
- Satin Chrome touchscreen surround, Gloss Black trim finisher
- Ambient interior lighting and Illuminated metal treadplates with Jaguar script
- Sliding panoramic roof
Want even higher levels of luxury in your F-PACE? Upgrade to higher trim levels for standard grained leather upholstery, performance leather seats, heated and cooled front seats, a heated steering wheel, four-zone climate control, and additional safety features.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technology Features
With the Jaguar F-PACE interior, you’ll get comfort features like infotainment features to stay connected on the roads in Eden Prairie, as well as:
- The InControl® Touch Pro™ comes standard and includes a 10-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, voice control, and Remote & Protect.
- The 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System or available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System allows you to listen to your favorite music in crisp, clear sound.
- The Optional InControl™ Apps connects to your compatible smartphone, so you can control your favorite apps from the central touchscreen.
- With the Optional Head-Up Display, you can view speed alerts and navigation directions right on your windshield.
Test Drive the New F-PACE in Richfield!
After learning about the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity, features, and amenities, as well as the different price points and towing capabilities, we want to get you behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. It’s time you see firsthand how this luxury SUV can enhance our Edina drives. Be sure to explore our F-PACE specials and lease offers and get pre-approved for financing before visiting our Richfield dealership. If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
More From Jaguar Richfield
The Jaguar F-Type R is one of the fastest models in the Jaguar lineup, but exactly how fast can it go? The fastest Jaguar F-Type R 0-60 mph time is 3.5 seconds, allowing you to take on the Minneapolis roads with confidence and full force. Learn more about the Jaguar F-Type specs and capabilities…
With a compact exterior, it can be hard to believe that the Jaguar E-PACE can pack so much vibrato and spunk. How much can Minneapolis drivers expect to pay for the latest model? The 2023 Jaguar E-PACE price starts out at $48,000 MSRP. Check out what kinds of features you’re getting for that price…
The first-ever Jaguar electric model is back and better than ever. With up to 222 miles of electric range on a full charge, you’ll be able to go far without having to stop at your local Minneapolis charging station. Learn more about the Jaguar I-PACE battery specs and electric capabilities with Jaguar Richfield. Then, learn how…