2021 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE has received high praise for its sporty exterior and head-turning racing-inspired performance, but many Minneapolis car shoppers often ask about the Jaguar F-PACE interior and interior capacity. When you step inside the interior cabin, you can expect nothing less than luxury interiors and advanced technologies that keep drivers and their passengers connected and protected on the roads. Get all of the details with the team at Jaguar Richfield. Then, explore our virtual inventory to find the new Jaguar F-PACE for sale that ticks all the boxes.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Capacity
The new F-PACE is a two-row SUV that comfortably seats up to five adult passengers. As one of the largest Jaguar SUVs, you get lots of passenger space in each seat position. The standard 40/20/40-split-folding second-row sears also allow you to adapt to any situation that may arise. Explore the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity and dimensions below:
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up / Down): 31.5 cubic feet / 69.1 cubic feet of cargo space
- Legroom (1st Row/2nd Row): 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Head Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 39.7 inches / 38.5 inches (with standard roof)
Want to further organize your new F-PACE cargo space? Check out our genuine OEM accessories like cargo nets, collapsible containers, and more!
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Features
Car shoppers will be pleased to see the abundance of premium features that come equipped with the new F-PACE. Unlike other SUVs, there’s no need to upgrade to a higher configuration to enjoy premium features and amenities. The entry-level F-PACE interior features these standard features:
Comfort & Convenience
- 10-way electric front seats with available driver memory and front-seat lumbar
- Dual-zone climate control with rear passenger air vents
- The auto-dimming rearview mirror and a rearview camera with parking assist
- 40/20/40-split folding second-row seats and a powered tailgate
- Center console storage, overhead console storage, and additional power sockets
- Soft grain leather steering wheel
- Satin Chrome touchscreen surround, Gloss Black trim finisher
- Ambient interior lighting and Illuminated metal treadplates with Jaguar script
- Sliding panoramic roof
Want even higher levels of luxury in your F-PACE? Upgrade to higher trim levels for standard grained leather upholstery, performance leather seats, heated and cooled front seats, a heated steering wheel, four-zone climate control, and additional safety features.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technology Features
With the Jaguar F-PACE interior, you’ll get comfort features like infotainment features to stay connected on the roads in Eden Prairie, as well as:
- The InControl® Touch Pro™ comes standard and includes a 10-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, voice control, and Remote & Protect.
- The 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System or available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System allows you to listen to your favorite music in crisp, clear sound.
- The Optional InControl™ Apps connects to your compatible smartphone, so you can control your favorite apps from the central touchscreen.
- With the Optional Head-Up Display, you can view speed alerts and navigation directions right on your windshield.
Test Drive the New F-PACE in Richfield!
After learning about the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity, features, and amenities, as well as the different price points and towing capabilities, we want to get you behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. It’s time you see firsthand how this luxury SUV can enhance our Edina drives. Be sure to explore our F-PACE specials and lease offers and get pre-approved for financing before visiting our Richfield dealership. If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
More From Jaguar Richfield
After making its debut in 2018, the Jaguar I-PACE design has earned lots of recognition and praise from industry experts and consumers alike. The Jaguar I-PACE interior provides plenty of space for passengers and cargo alike, and when you learn more about the new Jaguar I-PACE dimensions, seating capacity, and more, you won’t have…
The 2021 Jaguar E-PACE does an excellent job of combining capability and elegance in a way that only Jaguar vehicles know how to. This may be the first SUV the luxury brand has ever produced, but the previous 2020 model offered enough interior space to make all of your Minneapolis adventures comfortable and exciting. Explore…
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity allows room for up to five passengers to travel comfortably. With two well-appointed and spacious rows to spread out in, you’re sure to feel at home in your new Jaguar F-PACE. Want to know more about the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity? How about the Jaguar F-PACE ventilated seats? Learn…