2021 Jaguar F-PACE Towing Capacity
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds so you can tow your camping trailer, small boat, or other type of cargo with ease around Minneapolis. Explore Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity and features at Jaguar Richfield, then browse our inventory to find a Jaguar F-PACE for sale that has what you’re looking for!
How Much Can the Jaguar F-PACE Tow?
Eden Prairie drivers can tow up to 5,291 pounds safely and with ease at any F-PACE trim level with any of the different engine options available. All of the new F-PACE configurations offer the standard eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive for extra traction and control, but there are a variety of specs to suit your driving needs:
- 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine – 269 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 296 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine – 295 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 380 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine – 332 lb-ft of torque, 5,510 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 550 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine – 502 lb-ft of torque, 5,620 pounds gross vehicle weight
Jaguar F-PACE Features for Better Towing
The F-PACE offers performance features that can make towing easier and safer, including:
- Standard Torque Vectoring by Braking delivers independent braking when driving around curves to maximize stability and cornering.
- Standard Trailer Stability Assist detects when trailer sway starts, it uses the Dynamic Stability Control to gradually reduce vehicle speed to regain control.
- Tow Assist and Hitch Assist displays projected lines on the rearview camera display for guidance to hitch and reverse your trailer with ease.
- Intelligent Driveline Dynamics improves handling and reduces understeer.
- Adaptive Dynamics adjusts the dampers to match road conditions and driving style for optimum balance.
- All Surface Progress Control maintains speed and control in low-traction conditions.
Take advantage of driver assistance features for safer towing like the blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control with steering assist, high-speed emergency braking, a 360° surround camera, and more!
Jaguar F-PACE Towing Accessories
On all of the F-PACE trim levels, you can add on the genuine Jaguar accessories and parts needed for towing and starting on the F-PACE Premium configuration, you can opt for a factory-installed tow hitch receiver.
- Tow Strap
- Towing System – Rear Undertray
- Tow Hitch
- Towing Module
- Towing Receiver
Find Your Next Luxury SUV at Jaguar Richfield
Learn more about the F-PACE safety, interior, and technology features, as well as how it compares against others in its class like the Porsche Macan. Then, schedule your test drive near Edina at Jaguar Richfield.
More from Jaguar Richfield
The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE HSE starts at $69,900 MSRP*, and it’s the only trim level in the I-PACE model lineup. This luxury SUV has earned high praise from industry experts and consumers alike since making its debut, and the 2022 model takes the torch and runs with it. Learn more about the Jaguar I-PACE price,…
After making its debut in 2018, the Jaguar I-PACE design has earned lots of recognition and praise from industry experts and consumers alike. The Jaguar I-PACE interior provides plenty of space for passengers and cargo alike, and when you learn more about the new Jaguar I-PACE dimensions, seating capacity, and more, you won’t have trouble…
The 2021 Jaguar E-PACE does an excellent job of combining capability and elegance in a way that only Jaguar vehicles know how to. This may be the first SUV the luxury brand has ever produced, but the previous 2020 model offered enough interior space to make all of your Minneapolis adventures comfortable and exciting. Explore…