2022 Jaguar I-PACE Interior
After making its debut in 2018, the Jaguar I-PACE design has earned lots of recognition and praise from industry experts and consumers alike. The Jaguar I-PACE interior provides plenty of space for passengers and cargo alike, and when you learn more about the new Jaguar I-PACE dimensions, seating capacity, and more, you won’t have trouble seeing why it’s the chosen vehicle for many families in and around the Minneapolis area. Be sure to peruse our new vehicle specials and get pre-approved for financing before stopping by our Richfield dealership to check out the new I-PACE interior in person.
Jaguar I-PACE Dimensions
Due to the positioning of the twin electric motors, the I-PACE interior will provide more passenger space than what most gas-powered vehicles similar in size would offer. Explore the Jaguar I-PACE dimensions below:
- 53.6 / 25.3 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down / folded up
- 39.9 / 38.1 inches of front/rear headroom
- 40.9 / 35.0 inches of front / rear legroom
Jaguar I-PACE Design
Previous Jaguar I-PACE designs have won awards (including World Car Design of the Year), and the 2022 models are hoping to follow suit with these premium design features:
- Panoramic glass roof – This tinted and infrared-absorbing glass prevents overly bright sunlight, UV light, and heat from entering the cabin.
- Acoustic laminated glass on the front windows and windshield – reduces wind noise.
- Premium LED headlights for greater visibility at night
- Storage space below floating center console
Jaguar I-PACE Technology
The Jaguar I-PACE design is not just about providing premium comfort. It’s also about making sure you have the information entertainment you want without losing focus on the road ahead. Both the standard Interactive Driver Display and available Head-Up Display achieve that, as well as these standard technology features:
- Pivi Pro
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System
Jaguar I-PACE Seating
Jaguar I-PACE seating allows for five passengers, with premium interior accents that help make you feel comfortable and right at home. More seating and comfort features to improve your Eden Prairie drives include:
- Standard cabin preconditioning with the InControl® or your smartphone app
- Standard Cabin Air Ionization with PM2.5 filter and air quality sensors
- Available heated and cooled front seats
Experience the I-PACE Interior in Richfield
Want to learn more about the Jaguar I-PACE dimensions and interior features? Visit our dealership near Edina to learn more about the I-PACE design elements and how this luxury vehicle can enhance your everyday needs. Contact us if you have any questions in the meantime.
More from Jaguar Richfield
After making its debut in 2018, the Jaguar I-PACE design has earned lots of recognition and praise from industry experts and consumers alike. The Jaguar I-PACE interior provides plenty of space for passengers and cargo alike, and when you learn more about the new Jaguar I-PACE dimensions, seating capacity, and more, you won’t have…
The 2021 Jaguar E-PACE does an excellent job of combining capability and elegance in a way that only Jaguar vehicles know how to. This may be the first SUV the luxury brand has ever produced, but the previous 2020 model offered enough interior space to make all of your Minneapolis adventures comfortable and exciting. Explore…
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity allows room for up to five passengers to travel comfortably. With two well-appointed and spacious rows to spread out in, you’re sure to feel at home in your new Jaguar F-PACE. Want to know more about the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity? How about the Jaguar F-PACE ventilated seats? Learn…